Since its inception, Pachuca FC USA has been committed to strengthening the bonds between children of different socioeconomic backgrounds and cultures, all for the common goal of attaining success both on and off the field. As a reminder, this means EVERYONE associated with our club will:
- Demonstrate a positive and respectful attitude toward players, parents, coaches and officials,
- Encourage the definition of success by measuring development of skills not by wins or losses,
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules of the game and teach others,
- Promote appropriate behavior,
- Never use abusive or insulting language,This includes, but is not limited to, use of foul language or making statements in regard to a person’s race, gender, religion, nationality/ethnicity, sex or age.
- Refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon their team, club, league or our state association (MSYSA)
- Never place the value of winning before the safety and welfare of all players,
- Support the coaches and officials working with the players,
- Comply with rules, policies, and procedures of the team, club, league and MSYSA,
- Allow and trust the coaching staff to perform to the full extent of their coaching abilities without hindrance from personal or family members' opinions,
- Address concerns to the coach at an appropriate time and place and never before, during or immediately after a match.
Please see me if you have any questions or concerns about this requirement.
President, Pachuca FC USA